Patch Day for StarCraft & Diablo
Maintenance last night blocked off all servers while a new patch was pushed out to the servers – at least Pro League was on to sate the SC2 craving. There was also Patch 2.0.2 pushed out for Diablo 3 as well. Time to ladder, hack & slash once again!
StarCraft II Patch 2.1.1 has been distributed to all regions now, thankfully! Here are the patch notes.
StarCraft II 2.1.1 Patch Notes
- The Follow Unit shortcut (CTRL + SHIFT + F) is now working properly.
- The game should no longer return an error when you create a lobby with Extension Mods under certain conditions.
- Games created with private Extension Mods can no longer be opened to the public.
- A Viper can no longer be prevented from Abducting a unit by another Viper queuing Abduct on the target unit.
- Custom icons for Groups and Clans should now update properly after they are changed.
- Fixed a bug that caused a discrepancy in the displayed number of members in a Group.
- Fixed a bug preventing player and map attributes from publishing properly in multiple regions.
- Fixed a bug causing the game to crash when Take Command was activated on a replay.
- The UI overlay can no longer be activated while a new or saved campaign mission is being loaded.
- Fixed a bug preventing some achievements from correctly counting certain actions.
- Achievements are now being properly awarded on StarCraft Master.
Diablo III Patch 2.0.2 – v18.104.22.16874
- Experience requirements for Paragon 500 and above have been increased
- Disabled sound notifications for Clan and Community chat
- Bug Fixes
- Gold can once again be purchased and sold on the Real Money Auction House
- Level 60 Crafted Amulets now properly require Fiery Brimstone to craft
- Sokahr the Keywarden now reflects a more reasonable amount of damage with his whirlwind attack
- The portal leading from the second Hell Rift to the Gardens of Hope 2nd Tier now functions properly
- The experience bar has been removed from the Followers UI
- The Siegebreaker Assault Beast no longer performs other actions during his grab attack animation