StarCraft Patch 1.2.1 Live on SEA
Nothing in regards to balance or unit changes and there does not seem to be any new maps. Here are the Patch Notes
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Patch 1.2.1
- Matchmaking has been updated to better match players queuing with pre-made teams in 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 brackets.
- Fixed an issue where the title of a conversation window was scaling rather than truncating.
- Fixed an issue where the Match History score screen was displaying “Null” for the map info for all games played before Patch 1.2.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players to be improperly disconnected from a game.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue that would cause the Control key to become stuck when holding Control and minimizing the game window, then going back to the game window and attempting to use Control+1 to create a control group.
- Fixed an issue with foliage that would die and become visible through the fog of war when a player spawned as zerg.
- StarCraft II Editor
- Fixed an issue where copied-and-pasted units were not set to the correct height in-game.
- Fixed an issue where the table view scroll-bar position was reset when switching objects.
- Fixed an issue where secondary sort priorities were not working properly. Model name is now the secondary sort so that models are listed in alphabetical order after being sorted by the mod they are contained in.
Known Bugs – http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2089200150
In Progress Mission saves made in 1.2.0 will not work when loaded in 1.2.1
We are aware of an issue with in progress saves not being available between game versions. Victory saves appear to be unaffected by this issue so that players can reload their campaign progress without having to start a new campaign if they have a victory or mission completion save available through Load instead of Continue Campaign. We’re working towards a fix and are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused our players.
Spawn Creep Tumor from a Creep Tumor cannot be customized
We are aware that the Creep Tumor does not appear in the Zerg tab of the Custom Hotkeys dialog. We’re working towards a solution and are sorry for the inconvenience.
Vespene Geysers that are taken by your opponent sometimes flash on the minimap
Occasionally, captured geysers will blink and appear unclaimed on the mini-map, we’re aware of the issue and are investigating the cause.